Copper Wrist Sleeve
Neo Sports Lab has developed the most advanced technique in copper infusion. Our copper wrist compression sleeves (along with copper knee compression sleeves, copper elbow compression sleeves, and copper ankle compression sleeves) are truly copper rich – 25% copper fiber in each sleeve.
Copper wrist compression sleeve is made from the fabric that contain copper, which is normally copper fiber infused into the fabric material. Pending on the infusing technique, the amount or content of copper gets infused into the fabric varies. Due to the breakable nature of copper element, there is an upper limit of copper that can be infused without causing the fabric to be broken under pressure (compression). Most copper wrist compression sleeves on the market claim as high as 88% copper content. That is a complete misleading statement because what is claimed is actually the percentage of fabric being infused with copper, not how much copper itself in the fabric.
Benefits of Copper Wrist Sleeve
1. Improves blood circulation
Compression can help increase the blood flow to the wrist area. Wrist compression sleeves will keep your wrist warm even in the very cold weather. When the temperature increases, the vessels also dilate, allowing for more blood to flow through the wrist. Increased blood flow can greatly help healing tendonitis, wrist sprains, impact injuries and swelling.
2.Provides compression and support
Compression therapy has been popularly used for medical conditions such as the carpal tunnel syndrome. Wearing a wrist compression sleeve can provide the much-needed support and therapeutic warmth for the wrist. This makes you feel more comfortable and get through your routine without limitations.
3. Protects and prevents wrist injuries
Wearing a compression wrist sleeve can help prevent injuries, support an injured wrist, and prevent future injuries. Compression wrist sleeves can provide support to your wrist wile still allow flexibility in bending or moving your wrist. If you play tennis, golf or do weightlifting, it is worth considering getting a new pair of wrist sleeves to avoid sports-related injuries.
4. Prevents muscle soreness and stiffness and helps in muscle recovery
If you are suffering from weak or aching wrists, arthritis and repetitive injuries among others, you could benefit from wearing wrist sleeves. Compression wrist sleeves can help in wrist pain relief and muscle recovery as the sleeves promote for better blood circulation.
5. Copper anti-inflammatory actions help in wrist arthritis
Copper’s anti-bacterial and anti-odor properties can date back thousands of years. Along with its disinfecting effect, copper has been widely applied to fabric in helping pain management and wound healing. Copper wrist compression sleeves do help in relieving wrist pain of arthritis.
How to Choose a Copper Wrist Sleeve?
Here are some of the things you need to consider before deciding on which copper wrist sleeves to buy:
- Copper rich material – Since you are buying a copper wrist compression sleeve, how much copper in the wrist sleeve should be your no. 1 consideration. Most companies claim their copper sleeves contain the highest copper content but never state exact copper amount. So when look for a copper wrist sleeve make sure it is truly copper rich.
- Compression and support – Compression therapy has been popularly used for medical conditions such as the carpal tunnel syndrome. Wearing a wrist compression sleeve can provide the much-needed support and therapeutic warmth for the wrist. This makes you feel more comfortable and get through your routine without limitations.
- Adjustable straps – Wrist sleeves with straps give you options to adjust compression level around wrist. In some wrist sleeve designs, the strap is detachable. If you need a better wrist support or compression for some activities like heavy lifting, but not for others like in sleep, a copper wrist compression sleeve with detachable strap can do the work.
- Comfort fit – As you would be wearing your wrist sleeves for hours, depending on your needs, comfort is very important in the decision making.
- Size and color – There is no such thing that ‘one size fits all’, especially for wrist sleeves. Color option is also important since the wrist sleeves are meant to be worn for hours or even day and night. Look for the wrist sleeves that best fit and match your need.